Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: IRC for Mac anyone?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member fscgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Question: Does anyone know how to get onto sakura-crisis' irc channel and download manga? If so, what irc program did you download?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Yuy Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2003
    Posts
    63
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    for pc, the most obvious answer would be www.mirc.com

    if you're looking for mac versions, try one of these:
    http://www.snak.com/
    http://www.ircle.com/

    make sure it's compatible with your OS... hm, i don't know which one's better, since i'm not a mac user outside of school, and i don't dload manga inside of school [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member fscgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's probably good that you don't! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Thanks, I actually have both of those downloaded, but I really don't know how to download the manga... plus I'm having a hard time getting on to the channel. Thanks anyway though Yuy. Can anyone else help?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Yuy Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2003
    Posts
    63
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol, then your problem isn't the IRC program, it's learning how to use it >.<

    lol, i recommend reading some tutorials, i recommend the ones mangascreener and aku-tenshi have to offer
    http://www.mangascreener.com/irc.php
    http://www.aku-tenshi.com/faq/tutorial/irc.php

    good luck [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member fscgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I might have another problem... I haven't PAID for the irc program, so I can only be on for 30 minutes before they cut me off. Is it expensive? Is it worth it to pay?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member fscgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'M FINALLY STARTING TO UNDERSTAND IRC!!!!!!!!! I so proud of myself! [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] I want to thank Yuy Ren and Yue so much for giving me advice and putting up with my questions! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    But... I still have one question. On the sakura-crisis channel, who has sensei scanlations? Or does nobody have them?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •